Price And Quantity
- 7.44 USD ($)
- Treat Hypoxia
- treatment of severe or life-threatening hypertension
- as per physician directed.
- Store at room temperature (10-30Â°C)
Dralgeen Injection works by relaxing and enlarging certain small blood vessels so that blood flows through them more easily. It is given under the supervision of a healthcare professional and should not be self administered. Certain patients (especially those with marked kidney damage) may require a lower dose. Blood pressure should be checked frequently. It may begin to fall within a few minutes after injection, with the average maximal decrease occurring in 10-80 minutes.
Dralgeen Injection should be used immediately after opening. It should not be added to other solutions. It may discolor upon contact with metal; discolored solutions should be discarded. Some of the common side effects of this medicine are headache, loss of appetite, nausea, vomiting, diarrhea and increased heart rate. Please contact your doctor if these side effects do not resolve or persist for a longer duration.
- MUMBAI PORT
- Telegraphic Transfer (T/T)
- 100000 Per Month
- 10 Days
- Contact us for information regarding our sample policy
- VIAL PACK
- Africa, Middle East, Western Europe, Eastern Europe, South America, North America, Central America, Australia, Asia
- All India
- FDA APPROVED
Shop No. 04, Ground Floor, Bholanath Complex, Shree Krupa Ind. Society, Kapodra, Surat, Gujarat, 395006, India